Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Meet Tonia W.

Tonia wanted more credibility as a professional in her industry...

Attractive, fresh, together, updated, confident, credible, powerful, radiant, original, healthy, progressive and experienced describe Tonia's ideal image for herself.

Tonia is a talented, esthetician, massage therapist and yoga instructor with a youthful look that can be perceived as inexperienced. Tonia didn't feel she was getting the respect from colleagues that she deserved.

Her friends described her personality traits as someone who is sweet, caring, nurturing, somewhat shy and timid. No one mentioned image. This was a sign to me that taking care of Tonia was not part of her daily routine. Although I had watched her grow and develop her confidence over the past few years, her image had stayed the same.

When I told Tonia about the make-over opportunity, she decided it was time to create a look that would reflected her new found confidence and expertise.

Afterwards she sums up her experience in this way: "It makes a huge difference in my day. I get compliments everywhere I go. Sometimes you see make-overs and the person is so different that it is not believable or practical. At the end of my make-over I still felt like me, but more polished. I now appear more credible as an esthetician."

She adds, "Linda's work with me over the past few years on my external image and self image has really helped me to take a deeper look at myself. I am always looking for ways to improve myself. Her methods are very specific and in my opinion are highly effective."

Thank you Tonia!

The message in this story - Your Image IS Your Business! Take care of you first as you will attract your ideal clients this way.

Want to learn more about how to do this for yourself? Join me at my signature workshop "Image & Essence" where I give you tools to be true to you in all areas of your life.

Make-overs performed with Face Options Mineral Cosmetics

Find out more about Bertaut Seminars

www.BertautBeauty.com

Bertaut Beauty Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home